These delicious low fat Parmesan Crisps are perfect little appetizers. I also like to use them as “crunchies” on my salad or alongside a bowl of creamy soup. Easy to make and delish!
Yield: 40 crisps ♥ Calories: 15 per crisp ♥ Fat: .04 g ♥ WW Points: 0
- 20 wonton skins, cut in half diagonally
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- Dash ground red pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Arrange wonton triangles in a single layer on baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine water and next five ingredients; brush evenly onto triangles.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.