This is so simple, so delicious and it’s fat free to boot! It’s great on a whole grain bagel for breakfast and it makes an equally delicious dip in the afternoon.
For a perfectly simple snack, take one crisp green apple and a bit of this dip and say yummo!
- 4 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth
- Refrigerate for at least an hour
You’ve just got to try this one and let me know what you think of it. If you come up with some creative uses… and I know you will… be sure to let us know that too 🙂 I LOVE COMMENTS!