This is fantastic for a potluck or a summer lunch.
Speed preparation by buying pre-shredded cabbage.
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack), drained
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 8-ounce carton orange yogurt (I like to use fat-free)
- Section oranges over a small bowl, reserving juice. Halve sections, if desired.
- Toss sliced bananas in orange juice, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine orange sections, sliced banana, pineapple, cabbage, and celery. Add yogurt; toss lightly to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 3 hours. Serves 8 to 10.
YIELD: 8 to 10 servings
CALORIES: 75 / FAT: 1 g / CARBS: 17 g / PROTEIN: 2 gTags: bananas > cabbage > Low Fat > lowfat > oranges > Pineapple > Recipes > tropical fruit slaw