I had a birthday this past week and my family took me to a charming new restaurant called The Vine. It’s a cute Italian restaurant that makes you feel like you’re in the heart of Tuscany.
Dinner was delish, but my favorite part was the Vine Salad. It was so scrumptious, I couldn’t wait to make one for lunch the next day and I haven’t stopped eating it since!
Yield: 1 serving
Calories: 192 (49% of calories from fat) ♥ Fat: 10.5 g
- 3 good handfuls of Organic Mixed Greens
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Low Fat Feta Cheese
- 4 Raw Unsalted Almonds, chopped
- 6 Organic Red Grapes, halved
- 1/8 Organic Green Delicious Apple, sliced
- Toss with 2 Tablespoons of Dr. Oz’s Creamy Balsamic Dressing with greens, cranberries and almonds.
- Arrange on serving plates; top with cheese, grapes and apples.
Note: Photo was taken with Simply Divine Vine Salad topped with Seasoned Baked Cod.