Here’s an easy glaze for anything you want to add some sweetness too. You can easily adapt it to work with the flavors in your baked goods.
Yield: 1 cup (serving size is 1 tablespoon)
Calories: 30 (0% of calories from fat) ♥ Fat: 0 g ♥ Weight Watchers: 0 pts
- 1/4 cup skim milk (fat-free)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or rum extract
- In a small bowl, stir confectioners’ sugar and extract into the milk until mixture is thick enough to spread.
- Lemon or orange confectioners glaze: Use lemon or orange juice in place of milk.
- Chocolate confectioners glaze: Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa to the sugar and follow directions for confectioners glaze.