This fresh fruit salad includes grapes, kiwifruit, orange sections, and apple slices that are drizzled with a honey yogurt dressing. The dressing has some curry powder added for a hint of spiciness. This recipe makes a refreshing low-calorie salad that can be enjoyed as a side dish or a complete meal.
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 medium kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange, sectioned
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts (optional
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, honey or sugar, and curry powder.
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Arrange grapes, kiwi fruit, orange sections, and apple slices on lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle peanuts atop fruit and dressing, if desired.