In the fall, I love all things pumpkin and these yummo cookies are no exception. Give them a try… they’re easy, delish, and satisfying … oh and did I mention, they’re low fat too!
Happy Fall! 🙂
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together egg, pumpkin, brown sugar, oil and vanilla.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture. Stir in raisins.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls about 1 inche apart onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 13-15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.